First, some articles I was cited in:
- ITWorld Canada - Globalive adds Calgary to cellular service area
- IT in Canada - Globalive is go – New wireless entrant gets gov approval
- Tech Media Reports - Novatel Wireless' MiFi service helps Bell drive data revenue and backhaul – for now
CBC Radio interviewed me for a couple of stories that ran nation-wide (MP3 files avalable upon request):
- BlackBerry Service Outages, December 23
- CRTC Update - Broadcasters vs. Cable Battle, December 9
Switching media modes, I participated in the 2009 year-in-review podcast with UC Strategies:
- UC Experts Review 2009 in Unified Communications, and Look Ahead
For my Service Provider Views column on TMCnet, last month was a double shot. Both my November articles got held up, so they ran in December along with my regular articles for that month.
- Will the Next Decade be Good for Service Providers and Bad for Privacy?
- How Can Service Providers Add Value?
- The Importance of QoS for IP Communications: Interview with Packet Island, Part 2
- The Importance of QoS for IP Communications - Interview with Packet Island, Part 1
Aside from this, I had my regular contributions to the Smart Grid portal, which will continue to be busy this month as the Smart Grid Summit fast approaches.