First, a couple of media citings in the business press:
- ZD Net Team Think - Cisco Announces Hosted Email Service, by David Greenfield
- Vancouver Magazine - Wireless Wars
In terms of my own writing and articles, I had a guest blog post on Microsoft, a feature insight about Aastra on UC Strategies, and a series of Ask The Expert writeups on TechTarget (registration required, but it just takes a minute):
- Microsoft Communications Sector behind3screens portal - BroadSoft Connections 2009 Recap
- UC Strategies - UC Expert Views - Aastra: More Than Meets the Eye
- TechTarget Ask the UC Expert - What are the operational costs associated with VoIP after implementation?
- TechTarget Ask the UC Expert - What are the soft savings of VoIP?
- TechTarget Ask the UC Expert - What type of company structure will maximize VoIP ROI?
Finally, I was on BNN TV again, talking about the state of wireless telephony in Canada:
- Telus Trumps Rogers in Ad Spat (link is temporary - if you can't access it, I have a file copy here)
Switching hats, I was my regular busy self contributing to the Smart Grid portal, which is closely tied to my main activity right now around getting the Smart Grid Summit program finalized. For all the latest on that front, you'll need to spend some time on the portal. And if you like what you see, I hope you're making plans to join us in Miami Beach about six weeks from now!