First, some Smart Grid citings. There were others, plus my own Smart Grid portal contributions, all of which you can peruse on the portal.
- "Smart Grid Consortium Ramps Up in New York"
- "Smart Grid Summit at ITEXPO to Address Telecom's Role in Expanding Smart Grid Space"
Then, some citings for IP comms:
- "Trouble Ahead for Microsoft Reponse Point?"
- "Three reasons you should consider the Twitter bandwagon. And one note of caution."
On TMCnet, I had my regular bi-monthly Service Provider Views columns:
- "4G Wireless Evolution - Fall 2009 4GWE Preview - Q&A with Carl Ford"
- "Smart Grid - What it Means for Service Providers"
For TechTarget, I did three Ask the Expert segments related to Unified Communications and VoIP (registration required - just takes a minute)
- "What is more cost efficient -- VoIP or an IP telephony system?"
- "What are some good ways to measure VoIP ROI?"
- "What are some best ways to save money on a VoIP deployment without losing too much quality?"
On the podcast front, I managed to participate in two segments run by UC Strategies:
- "UC Experts Discuss Google Voice"
- "UC Experts Discuss Cloud Computing and UC"
Finally, I did a White Paper for Tekelec on Telecom 2.0 that was published in August. It's available for download on their site, but if you can't get it, I have a soft copy.
- "Telecom 2.0: Guidelines for Service Provider Success"