- First, the press release, announcing the formation of Intelligent Communications Partners, as well as our Smart Grid Summit venture with TMC
- Supporting this was a post on Rich Tehrani's blog
Otherwise, I had a nice variety of citings in the press, as well as a TV interview and two podcasts...
- Nortel/Ericsson deal - TV interview on BNN (interview can be viewed from the link on this page)
- Avaya's bid for Nortel - roundtable podcast on UCStrategies.com
- SIP Trunking roundtable - podcast for Business Trends Quarterly, along with Ingate, Avaya, AudioCodes and Panasonic
- SIP Trunking roundtable - published transcript, June/July issue of Business Trends Quarterly
- Using Twitter for business - Backbone Magazine
- Fonolo's latest updates - Tech Media Reports
- Status of Nortel/Microsoft Alliance - IT World Canada
- Avaya/Nortel deal scenario - InformationExec
- Google Voice/Skype impact - Business Week
- Avaya's Aura - InformationExec
- Cisco telepresence in the home? - TelecomTV One
- IT Expo Preview - interview with Rich Tehrani - TMCnet
In addition to the media coverage, I had a white paper published along with a webinar on SIP Trunking with Mitel (registration required for both)...
- SIP Trunking webinar replay
- companion White Paper for the webinar
Finally, my regular bi-monthly Service Provider Views column on TMCnet...
- BroadSoft, Microsoft and Chinook Hosting - Getting Hosted Right
- Google Wave Offers New Challenges for Service Providers
All in a day's work - now back to my current projects, and getting the Smart Grid Summit put together...