I'll start with the most visible activity - my SIP Trunking webinar with Mitel. That took place on Tuesday, and just over 1,000 people registered. If you missed it, the archived version will be ready any day now, and will be accessible for 90 days. All registrants will receive a copy of the slides from Mitel, along with a companion white paper that I'm wrapping up just now.
- SIP Trunking - More Than Just Cost Savings
Next - TechTarget. I'm a regular contributor to their Ask The Expert feature, and they recently engaged me for some more extensive work. The outputs were published in late June, consisting of a white paper and a podcast. To access these you need to register on their site, but this just takes a minute.
- eGuide/white paper: Connecting and Leveraging VoIP Islands
- podcast: The Benefits of VoIP Islands
My regular bi-monthly Service Provider Views columns ran on TMCnet:
- Q&A with Telanetix - Why Hosted Services are Gaining Adoption
- What Service Providers and Auto Makers Can Learn From Each Other
June also marked my debut column on The Mark - Canada's answer to the Huffington Post:
- On the Future of the Automobile (and Telecom, Too)
Finally, I was cited in a press release about an Advisory role I've taken on with a U.K. consultancy, MeDe8 Group Ltd. You'll be hearing and seeing more about this over the next few months.