On the press front, I have just two items to steer you to:
- Tech Media Reports - Mobivox's Talk-Out customer announcement (subscription required, but I have a soft copy)
- Calysto PR Vibes - IT Expo roundup (posted on Rich Tehrani's blog)
Technically, I can point you to a third citing, but it's actually a mis-attribution. I'm really doing this to illustrate the lighter side of the blogosphere, as I'm sure it happens all the time. I have no idea who these people are, where they got this quote from, or why/how the attributed it to me! This is either sloppy blogging (I'm hesitant to call it journalism), or a really botched job of stealing content from other sources.
- Live Journal - Skype's video calling for the Mac
Regarding those launches, one had a press release last month that cited me:
- Jajah - launch at Mobile World Congress of their 2009 Telecom Industry Issues Index - you're welcome to download the report from my website
On TMCnet, my bi-monthly Service Provider Views columns ran, both of which built on the SIP Trunking seminars I presented during the IT Expo in early February:
- SIP Trunking – the 6 Cs of Communications Evolution
- SIP Trunking - What's in it for Service Providers?
Finally, I wrote an Ask the Expert response for Tech Target's Unified Communications portal. You need a membership to access the content, but it's free and just takes a minute. I'm about to start doing a few more things with them, so look for more contributions from me there soon.
- What is the future of VoIP in the remote emerging telecom markets?