First, some citings in various stories covered by the media...
- BroadSoft's acquisition of Sylantro - Telephony Online
- Nortel's prospects - The Readerboard, and TMCnet
- SMB IP telephony options - Financial Post
- Avaya Canada's 2009 roadmap - ITBusiness.ca
Switching gears to other media, I was also featured in a national TV interview, an in-depth podcast, and a press release:
- Wireless substitution trends in Canada - CBC TV News, Toronto
- Social media in the enterprise - podcast with Socialcast CEO Tim Young, Business Trends Quarterly
- Orasi Software's partnership with HP - press release
I was also busy on the writing front, with my regular Service Provider Views columns for TMCnet, and some Ask the Expert commentaries for TechTarget:
- VoIP in 2008 - 'I'm Not Dead' - TMCnet
- Microsoft and Service Providers Part 2: Progress Interrupted But Not Stopped - TMCnet
For TechTarget, registration is required to read the full text, but it just takes a minute.
- 2009 VoIP Outlook, Unified Communications Ask the Expert
- Green Advantages of VoIP over PBXs, Unified Communications Ask the Expert
Finally, TechTarget recently published its Top 20 Unified Communications/IP Telephony Ask the Expert Answers of 2008. Am happy to report that 5 of the top 20 responses for 2008 were mine:
- Can I keep my PBX while migrating to VoIP?
- Can I configure mobile VoIP on my company smartphone?
- Is the iPhone a good choice for my business?
- Configuring a cost-effective VoIP network for overseas calls
- How will employee desktop video use affect our network?